Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
• New students are required to take a private 1/2 hour lesson to assess their riding ability.
• An approved original waiver packet must be on file prior to booking your first lesson.
• A separate waiver is required for each rider.
All Students must wear jeans or long pants and hard soled shoes/boots with a slight heel.
In order to cancel a lesson, clients must call the office at 804-725-4550 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled lesson. Please be aware that lessons canceled less than 24 hours prior to your lesson time and “No Shows” will be charged in full.
Lessons are “on as scheduled” unless you are notified by Cedarview Farm. We will call or email you and/or leave a message on our answering machine stating which lessons are canceled for that day.
A valid waiver packet must be on file before scheduling any lesson or attending any program. Waiver Packet
NON-WEEKLY RIDING LESSONS WELCOME / LESSONS MAY BE SCHEDULED AT AVAILABLE TIMES
• 1-Hour Semi-Private (2 Riders): $55 per Rider
• Seasonal block of 12 lessons: $755
• Half-Hour Private: $35
• 1-Hour Private: $65
Block payments must be used by end of each seasonal riding session.
All pre-paid lessons are non-refundable. Makeups can be arranged.
• Basic: $550 Boarding Rates
LESSONS: Private $65/Hour
Group (no more than 4) $55/Person
Off Premises $75/Person
TRAINING: Boarder Horse $35/Session
Trailer in $50/Session
Off Premises $75/Session
BOARDING: (Full) $550/Month
GROOMING: Clipping (Full) $175
Mane pulled $25
Show Prep $60
TRANSPORTATION: ($2/mile) $50 Min.
PHOTO SHOOT: $75/Hour